
Being an excellent player I got know about Water therapy it’s excellent and most important for a player recovery. Now by emphasizing less on joints I can recover quickly as my coach fitness coach has asked me to turn to swimming pools.
However I got the following benefits from Water therapy:
Improved balance and strength- water buoyancy helps me in gaining this.
Strengthening and conditioning of an injury- by water resistance by means of gentle friction.
Improved Heart and Lung functioning- Aquatic exercise a very useful way to maintain and strengthen heart and lung functioning. This pressure effect also aids in improving muscle blood flow.

2 comments:
Can you tell me more about Hydrotherapy?
I have heard that Hydrotherapy relieves in backache and arthritis? Is it so?
All Sundance pools provide excellent hydrotherapy from the larger luxury pools to the smaller more compact pools with countercurrents. The countercurrent allows you to swim on the spot against a bubbling jet of water. You can alter the direction and force of the water jet to suit your swimming strength and can even set it to give a relaxing massage.
Post a Comment